"This home is tastefully decorated"
"Everything was clean and beautifully decorated. We had everything
"The best choice we've made. Clean, stocked and truly a home away from way home.
"Our stay at the Sea Colony Beach and Tennis Resort was AMAZING! The location of
Kitchen - " It was well-stocked with dishes, pots and linens. Andrew was a gem t
"The beds were wonderful and the sheets, blankets and towels were provided"
"We didnt have to argue about the tv remote since you had 3 tvs and dvd players"
"This condo is perfect with 3 bedrooms and very spacious."
"Has TV's in bedrooms, Wi-Fi, and just can't think of anything he does not have"
"The condo was clean and very well maintained. Overall we had a fantastic time"
"My three grandsons LOVED the loft they had all to themselves."
"Surrounded by large shady trees. It was cool refreshing and relaxing."
"We had a great time. Kitchen stocked, BR nice, spacious. Hampton-like vibe."
"We called your condo the treehouse"
"LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it. Plan on going back yearly."
"I have enjoyed rising early to read on the porch. I'm on my 3rd novel! "
This two bedroom & loft, two bath garden-style condo, features a large wrap-around screened porch, and is perfect for entertaining the family. With vaulted ceilings, a south eastern exposure and walls of windows, it is light, airy, open and offers very comfortable surroundings. Location is very convenient to all of Sea Colony's many resort amenities. It is steps away from a shuttle stop, outdoor heated pool and world class tennis center.
King, Queen, 2 Twin, Full, Queen Sleeper
Linens & Towels Provided, High Speed Internet, Credit Cards Accepted
- * High Speed wired and wireless intenet
- * Large Living Room surrounded by wrap around porch
- * Master Bedroom suite with King Bed Walk in Closet and 27" Sony TV
- * 2nd Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV w/DVD
- * Loft with two Twin Bed and Full Size "flip-out" sofa
- * Queen Sleeper Sofa
- * Designer appointments
- * Upgraded kitchen and baths
- * Fully stocked Kitchen including both casual and formal service for 12
- * Parking
- * Ironing Board and Iron
- * 32" and 27" Sony TV's with Cable (20" in Second BR)
- * Radio Alarm Clocks in all Bedrooms
- * Board Games
- Sea Colony - features an unmatched offering of amenities including:
- * Half mile private beach
- * 12 pools (2 indoor)
- * 34 tennis courts (12 Har-Tru clay & 4 indoor) - SEA COLONY RANKED #10 AMONG TENNIS MAGAZINE'S "50 BEST US RESORTS"
- * State of the art Fitness Center (with indoor and outdoor pools, weight room, saunas, whirlpool and indoor gym), seasonal snack bar, aerobic classes and children's programs.
- * Seasonal transportation to beach and throughout community
- * Hiking-biking trails & more.
- * Sea Colony Recreation offers a wide variety of activities and programs for Kids of all ages - from Tots to Teens.
- * Sea Colony is ranked among Tennis Magazine's 50 Greatest U.S. Tennis Resorts and #19 in the world by Tennis Resorts Online.
Good morning Andrew, Thank you so much. We have really loved staying at your residence here in Bethany Beach. This vacation has been one of our best beach ones yet, and our best vacation this year. Earlier this summer we went to Williamsburg, VA, Ocean City, MD, and Chicago. While each of those places had something unique to offer, none of them comes close to giving us the exciting and relaxing time that we had here in Bethany Beach. The amenities on the property have been outstanding (fully stocked "cooking" kitchen, convenient laundry facilities, ample bath and bedding linens) and we really appreciate its proximity to other areas of interest. While the online photos helped us to decide on this property, they did not fully prepare us for the relaxing atmosphere of your property and of the Sea Colony community. When we walked in the front door of your condo, instantly we knew that we had made the best choice coming here. The "welcome" signs in the foyer, along with the beautiful beach paintings and great beach accessories, helped us to relax after a hectic drive here from DC. The extensive amount of natural light that comes into the condo also helped us to stay in a "sunny" disposition. My husband and son have enjoyed sleeping late, while I have enjoyed rising early to read on the porch. I'm on my 3rd novel! We didn't have to argue about the tv remote since you had 3 tvs and dvd players. We rented movies from the nearby Blockbuster, stocked up on groceries at the new Super Giant (you need to put that on your list, it is much better than the Food Lion which is across the street), and shopped at the Broadwalk in Bethany Beach. We took advantage of several of the activities at Sea Colony -- we played tennis, went swimming in a couple of the outdoor and the indoor pools, I took water aerobics class, my son had daily swimming lessons, and we just walked around the enormous resort property (as well as to the local library). We also went to the private beach, but after going there decided it was too crowded for us and paid to go to one of the other Delaware Seashore beaches nearby that was less crowded and afforded us more space to enjoy ourselves. Of course, we had to drive to the Rehobeth Beach outlets and pick up a few Christmas gifts. We are sad that tomorrow is our last day, but we must get back to reality so we can begin to prepare for the start of school in two weeks and to save up for another great summer next year. We are thrilled that your property was available this summer at a time that was convenient for our schedules and hope that we can return next year. -- Charlotte B-H